Want to be a part of the Libsyn Beta program and test all the good stuff we're considering for future releases? here's how!
First, log into your account at http://www.libsyn.com. Once you are logged in, visit this URL:
Reminder: You must be logged in to access this page.
You will be redirected to our agreement page. It will tell you a number of important details.
When you request to join our beta program an e-mail will be sent to you to verify that this is your e-mail, if it's not return to the dashboard and update your e-mail address before proceeding. First a couple of things about our beta program... (It is extremely not cool to skip this part, so please read on!)
- Not everyone gets accepted. Here are some more details about how we decide whether or not you can be a beta tester.
- We're only accepting a limited number of requests.
- We try to respect first come, first served.
- We're especially interested in producers who produce regularly.
- We don't discriminate based on how popular you are, beta-coolness is independent of your following.
- We reserve the right to reject and accept a producer for arbitrary reasons that we can't detail here. It's not because we're trying to be evil. There are a variety of things that factor into what we might want to test from a support and technical stand point and these are likely to contribute to why we don't accept your request.
- If you don't get accepted right away, it might not be forever so please be patient.
- Beta testing is a privilege, if you abuse it we have to take that privilege away - so play nice!
- We expect beta testers to keep our features on the down-low (that means hush-hush, we don't want you blogging about our up and coming coolness).
- All beta testers are expected to provide regular feedback on the features they are testing. If you don't provide feedback, we might have to breakup with you.
- If at any time we can't email you, that's the end of the road for this relationship.
- We reserve the right to terminate the beta testing for any reason and that we are under no obligation to inform users of any changes in the functionality or availability of the beta product.
- Obviously, it's beta so there's no guarantee of this, that or the other.
- We reserve the right to do other extremely awesome stuff for producers in our beta program, yeah you read that right.
If you are still interested in joining our beta program, click the button below to submit your request. And remember, make sure your e-mail address if up to date before you click!
Now click the button that says "Request to Join Libsyn Beta Program". If you are accepted into the program, you will hear from the Libsyn team. Enjoy!