If you notice that the most recent episodes are missing, there are a number of things you can do to get them to appear.
Clear the App's Cache
- Press the HOME button, then the MENU button
- Select "Settings"
- Navigate to "Applications" then select "Manage Applications". This should result in a list of downloaded apps.
- Locate the app in the list, click the application's entry to open its settings.
- Press the button "Force stop"
- Next Press "Clear data"
- Finally Press "Clear cache"
- Re-launch the app. Note: if the episode list is empty, press MENU then select "Refresh".
Reinstall the App
- First launch the Marketplace app.
- Next press MENU and select "My Apps."
- Locate the app and click it's entry in the list
- Press "Uninstall."
- Once the app finishes uninstalling, you may need to find it again in the "My Apps" list
- Click "Install" to re-install it. Since you purchased the app already, you will not be charged again.
Contact Libsyn Support